Well, it is finished, the Mara shawl I began…when was it? It was a satisfyingly mindless knit though dull at times. There was a down moment when I realized I’d underestimated yarn for the bind off (with less than half a row to go) and had to rip back two rows to redo.
Still, the results are quite smashing. I may have to keep this one for myself.
- stitchtherapybrooklyn reblogged this from lightandtexture and added:
- monoprixgourmet reblogged this from puupuu
- puupuu reblogged this from fuckyeahknitting
- cherrylove likes this
- scitchet likes this
- librarianof221b likes this
- lovely-autumn-skies likes this
- destielicious likes this
- wontloversrevoltnow likes this
- kathy-wathy likes this
- fuckyeahknitting reblogged this from lightandtexture
- lightandtexture posted this